Saturday, August 11, 2007

Respect Goes A Long, Long Way

Have you ever stopped for a moment to truly define what it means to respect someone? As I recall my own life-altering experiences, heart-breaking mistakes, and valuable lessons, I know I’ve learned a lot about respect. Hopefully you’ll agree with what I’m about to say: When you truly respect someone, you don’t lie to them, cheat on them, demean them, steal from them, speak badly about them, try to control them, invade their privacy, ignore what’s important to them, or want anything less for them than their most glorious dreams.
At the heart of every successful relationship -- business or personal -- lies respect. The truth also lies at the opposite end, that the heart of every doomed relationship lies disrespect. If you’re in a relationship in which yo View the rest of this article


No comments: