Friday, August 10, 2007

A first time visitors view of London, England

Just a few days into my 4 week overseas adventure I was packing my bags and moving on from my brief experience of life in Thailand. Next on my list were the epic sights of London, England.



Leaving through the airport in Bangkok was absolute chaos, they were building another airport at the time to accommodate for increased numbers and judging by my experience it couldn’t come soon enough. The lines at the baggage collection and check in were crazy, it took me a while to realize that there weren’t actually any lines and it was just every man for himself. This was very stressful and a lot different from what I’m used to in my home country of New Zealand.



After fending off enough other travelers to collect my tickets I sat View the rest of this article


No comments: