Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Different Types of Websites And What You Really Need To Have

After spending almost 21 years in the computer industry, and the past 12 focusing on the Internet, I still get asked by clients why

isn't my site giving me what I need? When I ask what they are looking for, they say: leads, sales, and traffic. Well do you have

a landing page, sales page, and autoresponder system. This is about the point that they either get quiet on the phone, or their

eyes glaze over. They tell me they have a website, with all of their products. I tell them that is a great site, but it is just one

in the puzzle, and it needs a whole different approach if they expect sales, and leads.



So I thought this would be a good time to talk about the different types of sites, and how you ca View the rest of this article


No comments: