Sunday, August 26, 2007

How to find legitimate work at home?

Legitimate work-at-home program sponsors should tell you - in writing - what's involved in the program they are selling. Here are some questions you might ask a promoter:
What tasks will I have to perform? (Ask the program sponsor to list every step of the job.), Will I be paid a salary or will my pay be based on commission?, Who will pay me?, When will I get my first paycheck?, What is the total cost of the work-at-home program, including supplies, equipment and membership fees? What will I get for my money?.
If you have all the information the answers to these questions may help you determine whether a work-at-home program is appropriate for your circumstances, and whether it is legitimate.
You can also might want to check out the company with your local c View the rest of this article


No comments: