Saturday, August 18, 2007

SECRET BIG CATFISH BAITS -- Success with a MONSTROUS ‘twist’ in the tail!

* A crucial lesson about fishing baits! *
Years ago, I heard about a lake in my locality where there was rumoured to live a giant 'monster' catfish. I had been warned about going to fish there; “Beware; fishing rods have been snapped with ease by the monster that lurks there!” Well, I never expected to hook such a fish, and although I had hooked and caught some large catfish of about 30 pounds, it did not bother me in the slightest that I might hook a ‘monster.’ The chances were so slim...
I had fished at night at the lake and landed twelve sturgeon up to about 12 pounds. They were not the 30 pound carp I was aiming for, but great sport all the same, as they tail walked on the water during fights. This was a new trick for me. I got to thinking I View the rest of this article


No comments: