Sunday, October 21, 2007

Simplify With A Yard Sale

If your family is anything like mine, then you've probably gathered a few too many "treasures" over the years. It is so easy as your family expands and grows to gather all kinds of things that you probably will never need or use again. About once every other year I get overwhelmed with amount of stuff that my family owns yet doesn't need. My solution? A huge yard sale that allows each member of our family to go through all (and I mean all) of their belongings and come up with items that they can sell.



Having a yard sale is a great way to simplify the belongings that have accumulated in your home. The first step that my family always takes in having a yard sale is sitting down for a family meeting. During this meeting we discuss the reasons why ou View the rest of this article


No comments: