Monday, October 22, 2007

Some of My Pet Peeves

Over the past 3 or 4 years I have visited many web sites and subscribed to many newsletters. I have noticed that many of these so called gurus don't bother to proofread their web sites, newsletters, ebooks, and so on before publishing them to the world. Whenever a reader writes to these people and tells them that they are bothered by the typos the authors typically write back and make excuses for laziness! They often say things like, "I give good advice so forgive me for being human"! The most extreme case of this was when I read Carbon Copy Marketing by Mike Filsame. He had an error in spelling, grammar, or punctuation in every other sentence! When I wrote to him about this he basically stated that he wrote the ebook in about 2 days with no sleep while doing it. I h View the rest of this article


No comments: