Saturday, October 13, 2007

Window Air Conditioning Unit Energy Consumption

There is nothing more luxurious to a desert dweller than entering their cool home on a sultry afternoon. Cool as in temperature cool. It is so easy to get spoiled living in a centrally cooled home with a central air unit. Each room is as cool as the next. I have known people who wore a sweater in their air conditioned home rather than attempting to find a setting that is cooler than the outdoor temperature yet not freezing cold. These people have a lot of expendable cash and don�t mind their huge energy bills. I have separate air conditioners in my windows, and I even have a portable air conditioner to deal with my cooling requirements.



On the other hand, I have to watch my energy consumption, and that includes my air conditioning bill during t View the rest of this article


No comments: