Friday, September 28, 2007

Online Organization Just Got Easier

Don’t you hate it when you find a great forum, site, or product, and then can’t remember what your login or password was? If you’re like me, you’ve got identities at hundreds of sites, some of which I love to visit, and some I only visit when I need ‘em. Problem is, I’m constantly having to request my password, or a new password, or a reminder for my username.

Now I don’t have to go thru that whole process anymore. I have all the data I use online stored in organized databases named things like “affiliate programs”, “my sites” “forums” etc.

There are so many helpful applications for this handy little program, it is worth the price simply for the functionality. Only now, the price is even better.

Det View the rest of this article


No comments: