Saturday, September 8, 2007

Are you commiting these 10 brutal mistakes?

I’ve been scammed plenty of times.
I just lost $50 on a type at home scam!!
Not to mention the 5 years, $1000's of dollars and
blood, sweat and tears, I put into trying to make money
with my website.
By now, you'd think I could smell a scam a mile away.
Right?
Well, not always.
It seems that the smarter I get the smarter the
scammers seem to get.
But when I decided that I wanted to work from home, I
knew that I didn’t want to pay way to much money to get
a job.
Nor did I wish to have to recruit tens or hundreds of
people in order to get paid for whatever job I did get.
All I wanted was to do a better job than my
competition.
You know--like I used to do in the “real” world.
Along the way I discovered that t View the rest of this article


No comments: