Thursday, September 20, 2007

Assuming That Your Move To A New Country Will Go Smoothly Without A Action Plan, Is A Recipe For Disaster

Smoothly Without A Action Plan, Is A Recipe For Disaster If you just landed a new posting or job, or moved to a new environment in a completely foreign country, are you adjusting well to all the changes? Do you find yourself feeling overwhelmed and frustrated with what you have to learn in order to feel at home? Is your spouse suffering with the changes, leaving you feeling like you can�t help because of your travel schedule? In my work as a coach working with people in transition, I often tell my clients; �Step back, look at your current situation and take a deep breath. Just rest for five minutes and relax from your hectic day.� They initially think I have no idea what I�m talking about. Many people who have made similar changes in their lives feel that the View the rest of this article


No comments: