Sunday, September 30, 2007

Creating Personal Success- Just A Hello Away

How are you?



This question is posed to you numerous times each day. Whether you realize it on not your answer to this question relates directly to your personal success. I am always intrigued by the range of answers that I receive. Good, wonderful, fine, okay, and don’t ask are just a few of the most common responses I get. (I am not including the truly negative ones.) Do you ever take an actual inventory before you answer this question? How DO you answer this question? And How does it relate to your personal success?, it is just a question, right…?… WRONG!



First, when responding to the question to you think to yourself: ‘Well, this happened earlier today and it was good, then something bad happened, then I wo View the rest of this article


No comments: