Monday, September 24, 2007

New Residents at the Park and a little bit about Adsense

There are some new residents that need to be welcomed into the Blog Park. One is about a City that says it is all about Golden Friendship and the other one is all about the scams and the scamming on the Internet. You may have noticed that I have removed the Adsense code that serves up the Adsense ads and the Google search bar from this site. Google Adsense has removed me from the list of publishers for violations of the TOA. I am not saying they did so unfairly and unjustly. That is not important or even remotely relevant. I am sure that I am not the first one and surely I will not be the last to be removed or as they say, banned. It is no big deal as my adventures into the Adsense Kingdom was a lark, an experiment which although very educational, was very much unpro View the rest of this article


No comments: