Sunday, September 16, 2007

How To Generate More Web Income By Using Easy SEO Strategies Ideal For Newbies

If you are just starting out with your own website or you have had it for a while and have been scared to touch your source code, perhaps you will gain some inspiration from my experience.
I was so excited when I got my own domain and I knew that in order for my web site to appear on the first page of the search results in the major search engines I would have to optimize my site.
I had no knowledge of html or Search Engine Optimization strategies, yet in three months I managed to get my site to a Google Page Rank of 4 as well as achieve top positions in the search results for a number of my keywords.
When I first looked at my source code it was like trying to read a foreign language. You can view your source code by opening your site in your browser, right View the rest of this article


No comments: