Saturday, July 21, 2007

Looking After A New MLM Member

MLM articles to build your downline: I got a new member, now what?

Imagine if you suddenly got a job in some very busy company but you know nothing about the job!

You are sitting there and everyone around you is busy but you don't know what to do!

You are smiling, giving out greetings and thinking, "I'm in the wrong place, I should go back to my old job, my old friends told me not to go!"


Then suddenly someone comes up to you and gives you something easy to do. Something you can handle. What a relief! When you've done that you get another little job to do, the instructions are crystal clear and you do it.

You learned a bit, you did it and as a result you have confidence.

New MLM members are the same. They View the rest of this article


No comments: