Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Eczema and my life.

Eczema is a wide spread ilness which affect alot of people. I'm suffered from this ilness for a very long time and I remember my childhood as a very disturbing process. Itching was horrible and almost everyday I fought the ilness itself together with jokes from all the children around me and even my friend who were sometimes supportive - but sometimes couldn't resist of jokes on my account. As a grown up I earn to deal with eczema on everyday occasions but I tried every day of my life to find a threatment that would help me to get rid of this annoying ilness that were disturbing my life. I remeber countless doctors and countelss medicines I tried. Alot of money were thrown on this process of trying to get rid of eczema and eventually I found what I've been searching View the rest of this article


No comments: