Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cop Some ?Tude! Gratitude, That Is?

I'm talking about gratitude, not attitude! Do you express your gratitude enough? I know I don't. And I don't mean whether you write your thank-you notes on time. Do you take some time every day to feel fully grateful for what you receive? Think of it as writing a thank-you note to the universe (or God, or your higher power) for looking out for you.
Thanksgiving obviously creates the perfect opportunity to cop some 'tude. It's easy to feel grateful at this time of year. So I'm not going to talk about family holiday traditions-you can get that out of any magazine in the supermarket checkout line.
I am going to encourage you to take a few minutes every day to be grateful. Being grateful sets the stage for receiving more of what you want. Being grateful also lets View the rest of this article


No comments: