Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Marketing Secret Every Child Knows

Little Kids Ask Until They Get What They Want
Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, can I have an ice cream? Can I, Can I, Can I, Can I? Please, Please, Please, Please. I'll be good for a whole year. I promise. Just give me a dollar. I won't ask again for a long time. Pleaseeeeee!
Regular, repeated mailings are the way to create big predictable results. When you mail every 30 days for a year you will cause a dramatic growth in your business.
People respond to repetition. If you are a parent you know how hard it is to refuse repeated requests for an ice cream or a desperately wanted toy.
If you are not a parent, I'm sure you remember asking, even begging for a toy, a treat or permission to stay up past your bedtime, until your parents finally gave in. Your customers and View the rest of this article